Friday 4 March 2022

Sanditon Screening

This morning was all about prep time for my Zoom interview. I rehearsed my upselling lines and did my superhero pose all in preparation. The call itself only lasted a few minutes but made them laugh so I reckon be I left a good impression - fingers crossed I get the job!

This evening I attended a screening for the first episode of Sanditon. Everyone from the cast and crew turned up to celebrate something bigger than ourselves. And you know what, the first episode was pretty good! Beers, wines and cocktails ensued at the nearby bar, we'd finished Sanditon so that was cause for celebration enough. It was great to see a bunch of familiar faces and raise a glass with them, because I never independently know when to leave social functions I stayed right till the end. I shook my Producers hand then walked off mysterious into the night.

By that I mean missed my bus and gingerly walked home at 1am...

No comments:

Post a Comment