Saturday 5 March 2022

Coffee #1 Chum

I was late getting up on account of my late night drinking session last night. Thankfully I didn't feel too ropey and got to work pushing out the fruits of my time off: 130+ lines for Louis' game, all typed up and ready to ship. Reading them all back I'm very proud of all the lines I wrote, everything fits Louis' tone and I reckon it adds a lot of value to his package. 

Though I was hot off the heels of a boozy night, I arranged to have a pub session with an old Coffee #1 colleague tonight after weeks of clashing plans. Rebecca and I met up with them at an old favorite pub we hadn't been to since the pandemic. The venue and the chum were firing on all cylinders I'm pleased to say. I took a lot of guts for me to try and persue this friendship after it had gone quiet, but we both left with a newfound fondness and promises of future get togethers were made - just gotta keep up that momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment