Tuesday 15 March 2022

Train Dash

 6:30am til 7:30pm work day, one of the longest feeling days I've done in a while too. We had a lot to cram in today and the crew did their darnedest to get it all in, behind the scenes, where I was, we had a lot of comings and goings with the cast - so much so that I had to step up and get involved. The traffic near our base gets manic during the school rush, we were low in Unit Drivers so I volunteered myself to drop a bunch of them to the train station. This turned into a race against the clock ad I fought road closures and nasty traffic all to get my guys to the station in time for their train. With literal moments to spare, we made it. High fives all round, they're going home on the quick train... Only it turned out their ticket was no longer valid and they didn't even get passed the barrier... I made a sheepish getaway and let that problem run its course. 

Back to normal shooting times tomorrow, a tiny bit more time in bed and an overall more chill day - can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment