Tuesday 22 March 2022

Cushion Kerfuffle

Returned my car first thing, and thus, a day full of quality time with me and my new cat was laid out on the horizon. And by 'quality time' I mean hurriedly running out sofa cushions into the washing machine as she decided to pee a little on them. It was a little uncharacteristic of her because she's been using her litter tray flawlessly until now, I'm chalking it up as a fluke this time but Rebecca and I will keep and eye on her. Our heads were turned onto our TV though while watching Sanditon. We're trying to finish season 1 so we can jump into the newly released season 2 (which I of course, spent a good deal of last year working on). Eager to see all my hard work pay off, but I'd like to see the full story unfold first so I can get a true sense of the entire show.

No comments:

Post a Comment