Thursday 10 March 2022

Putting a Ribbon on Everything

 Printer turned up today so I was in my element. Prepping wifi posters, trailer signs and lanyard inserts, I've done enough rodeos now that all this is muscle memory. With just a single day left of prep, me and my team are working to put little bows on everything now. All the travel documents are going out and the paperwork for next week is all prepped and ready to go. Tomorrow will be the final push before the shoot but it'll all be over before we even realize.

The job I interviewed for last week got back to me and unfortunately turned me down. I guess it wasn't meant to be, and as Rebecca and all of my friends have said 'Well, it's their loss.' It's obviously a little disappointing but I'm keeping my head held high.

No comments:

Post a Comment