Tuesday 11 October 2022

Bouquets and Buses

Was up early buying ground coffee for my team as our supplies were low and an under caffeinated Production Team is a sluggish sight. After driving for 90 minutes into work I got to drive some crew to our location in Central London and back again, another hour in the car basically. No matter, the only other big job was going out to buy someone flowers as a thank you gift, only they never delivered them to the lucky recipient so that was a little useless too. Especially as it meant I riding the bus for over an hour to get them. I did get let off work early though as I'm needed first thing tomorrow to help buy breakfast for the cast. Where am I buying food from I hear you ask? The one, the only, Pret a Manger of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment