Wednesday 26 October 2022

Millennial Relief

With two noisy builders round for most of the day, I was on cat-sitting duty. The cat and I played horror games together, brewed coffee and hung out in the garden together (as it was the only place in the house where I could avoid overhearing the builders talk about House of the Dragon spoilers). Our dining room is in the final stages of completion now which is great. Plastering is done, in more rooms than we bargained for too which is fun. Once they're out for good we can start the decorating part.

Usually on Wednesday evenings I try to go to a local board game night, I combed my hair and dressed up nice but it looks like they may have stopped doing the event now. I felt a millennial relief wash over me, but I was also kinda bummed, perhaps it'll come back soon. But for now Rebecca will have to be my board game buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment