Monday 3 October 2022

'Monday Sunday'

My 'Monday Sunday' was a wellbeing superday. Are porridge with Rebecca and played games for most of the morning while still in my PJ's. Rebecca was working all the while, even while I was cursing at the TV screen when the games gave me grief (I was careful not to be too loud when she was in clinet calls). Then I did perhaps my favourite thing to do in idle afternoons: watch films. Swing Time with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers was a dreamy delight and the samurai ridden Harakiri was a cerebral slow burn. Purging out my watchlist is ever gratifying. Better yet, both films are featured with Roger 's great film books, an elegant essay about each awaits me when I get the chance to head back home to Bristol.

Rebecca's back there now, leaving me home alone for a spell. Got work to keep me and my mind busy though - onwards and upwards towards another week on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment