Tuesday 25 October 2022

Running Buddies

Totally forgot to mention that Rebecca and I went for a run together yesterday! I keep meaning to get back into the swing of that but recently I kept harming my ankles and work picked up again so I couldn't commit to it fully. Rebecca hadn't tried it in about 6 years so I took it at a very relaxed pace, she was pooped afterwards but I kept telling her it only gets easier - delayed gratification.

For the first time this year I was able to attend our weekly Bake Off viewings, I missed these mostly because Louis and Rachel bring such good weekly bakes. A custard slice was presented by Rachel which I actually couldn't believe how delicious it was - it was difficult not to lose all decorum and eat it hastily. Guess I have to start doing something too now.

No comments:

Post a Comment