Monday 31 October 2022

Happy Halloween 2022

A stencil for my pumpkin was lovingly printed off by Rebecca while at her parents house, though when it came to taping it on it was a little big. So I attempted to do something that I usually pester Mum to do for me: freehand draw a design onto my pumpkin. The results were dreadful though so I swallowed my pride, gave up my dreams if ever being an artist and went back to the stencil. 


I lost a bit of symmetry on the eyes, the stalk was a bit too thin on one of them so it sagged a smidge, but overall it was a fun look.

Rain kept the treat or treaters at bay so we tucked in to the chocolates I bought while watching Hocus Pocus 2, which was a 'satisfactory sequel'. It honoured the first film admirably and all the returning cast reprised their roles with impressive gusto. Not much to latch onto for newcomers and it was still a lot of screaming at stuff, but for a Disney + original, it surprisingly didn't feel like a cash-grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment