Sunday 23 October 2022

Meaty Cheat Code

Because we're trendy Bristol locals, Rebecca and I hit up some vintage clothing shops on Park Street. Rebecca's looking for something funky-fresh to wear to an upcoming party and I just enjoy a mooch. I did see some very affordable trench coats that suites me... Except the sleeves were half the length of my arm in every instance. We found one nice dress for Rebecca, broswed a few bookshops, got a very nice coffee from a newish cafe and headed home in time to avoid the rain. 

Cost of living forced our hands to roast a chicken tonight, the spoils of which will be enjoyed throughout the week. Stock for pho, pickings for Coronation Chicken and dregs for meaty lunches! A traditional, meaty cheat code for the tough times. Even the cat was treated to a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment