Wednesday 12 October 2022

Prancing Pret

 If you were in Central London and looking out your window at mid morning today you may have spotted me and asked yourself 'is he really going into that Pret again?!' I was in and out, in and out getting our cast breakfasts and coffee and more breakfast and peppermint teas. Two hours later we had fed everyone and it was time to head back to base to crack on with prepped the wrap gifts. There was a bit of arts and crafts involved which meant 4 hours of my day was spent getting glue all over my fingers. But like the cast breakfasts I could picture in my mind's eye how pleased people would be with the end product. I showed everyone in the know about the gifts and got glowing responses, just hope everyone likes them as much as my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment