Wednesday 2 November 2022

Aioli

Tore a hole in one of my favourite shirts, but our wifi magically started working again... When God closes a door, he reboots a router it seems. 

Thought it might just be the dust from the building work, I think I'm coming down with something as my nose is all kinds of blocked. All bets are off if I sit in a comfy chair too as I'm finding myself drifting into a slumber. Hope I'm not poorly, I'm going to a hog roast on Friday and I want to be able to detect all the subtle, porky flavours with unblocked sinuses.

Speaking of sinuses, I attempted to make aioli with minced garlic and olive oil for a quick chicken burger sauce. The end result blew my socks off, who knew that eating 5 microchipped cloves of raw garlic could be so potent. Likely won't be making that again, but some recipes called for waiting 24 hours after making it - it gets a lot milder afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment