Sunday 27 November 2022

Dining Room Finally Tackled

 I reckon Rebecca overheard me lamenting the state of the dining room so we did one big last push today to get it all done. I washed up my last paintbrush and roller tray while my heart did a little dance - it was all done. We even did a small furniture re-jig, tucking a side-board under a little shelf to hid our messy cables. Looks very swish now! Yet I still had to drive out to the dump to get rid of all the detritus that comes with finishing such a big job. While the tip itself ain't so bad, the act of putting all the crap in the car is horrific. Especially when you have manky bin liners full of 1 month old garden waste which was trickling out a putrid liquid. Could have done without that on my Sunday, but it's a job well done.

Mentally prepping myself for my new job which I start tomorrow. The whole team is moving into the new office space together tomorrow so we all get to hit the ground at once. Eager to meet the team and see what curve balls day 1 can hurl my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment