Friday 25 November 2022

Jean Genie

Only a few sleeps before starting my new job a sudden thought dawned on me: I don't own any trousers that aren't full of holes! I couldn't go in on day one looking like a reprobate so I hit the town, only Black Friday of all days. The ever savvy Rebecca whipped out a 20% off code for me to use too, my very cheap jeans just got even cheaper! 

I begun writing up vegetable dialogue into Louis' master document, it's a little time consuming but it gives me time to edit down and sharpen any text I put in before inputting it. I also get a chance to read all my work with fresh eyes. Nine times out of ten I'm impressed by past me, he did a good job and made present me chuckle. What more could you ask for?

Once done with that I was committed to finishing up a game I picked up in the sale called Tunic. The final portions hits the player with some incredibly involving puzzles, I even roped Rebecca in so we could put our heads together. Only illuminated by the glow of the TV screen, we swaddled together and solved it piece by piece. Such a fun gaming memory, easily one of the best games I've played this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment