Saturday 19 November 2022

Three Bean Salad

A friend invited us to a dinner party this evening and instructed us to bring a salad. Taking a page out of Louis and Rachel's book I looked up 3 bean salad recipes as they always go down well. I settled on a winner and hit the shops. While unpacking my bags we found out the main course was bean based... Back to the drawing board (and the shops) for me. The pomegranate and feta salad with homemade honey mustard dressing went down well though, I kept getting compliments on a dish I had literally never made before but who am I to argue.

Rebecca and I often stay over into the small hours of the night with these friends and tonight was no exception. Nice to stay up late some nights though, especially if the company is good and the wine is flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment