Monday 25 September 2023

Chonky Tiger

With precious few days left on this job it suddenly dawned on me just how much I have to do before I can put my out of office on for good. Most irritatingly I have a consignment of personal belongings that need to head back to America on behalf of a cast member. Because they own a lot of expensive goods we need to get insurance out for them too, and that means itemizing everything they have in their various suitcases. The most hilarious thing we found was a rhinestone clutch handbag in the shape of a chubby tiger. At least it was the funniest thing until it flew out of the suitcase as I attempted to pack it, flinging itself at full force right at my laptop screen... so now there's a big chink in my device that likely means I'll have to replace the screen. What's an already stressful Monday without a little something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment