Sunday 10 September 2023

Rebecca's Surprise

Luckily, I only had a few beers last night. The culmination of three back to back 2nd unit days, a late party night and a spot of drinking resulted in a splitting headache this morning. Some coffee and painkillers set me up though before I marched into town for Rebecca's mystery Birthday activity. I had a good guess at what it might be and my hunch was right! A private cinema screening of the Truman Show just for me and my closest friends. Rebecca did such an amazing job of organizing the event, such a joy to see that film projected so beautifully in such an intimate space. We all then hit a few puns and grabbed some burgers together, basically we all just hung out for most of the day. Feeling very lucky to have such great friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment