Friday 29 September 2023

Farewell Rivals

 Fun fact, I listen to 'P.S. Goodbye' and 'Nostalgia' by The Chameleons at the end of every job. Though I technically have one more bonus tidy up day on Monday, today marked the Production Team's final day in Rivals. It's bizarre to think they've been my colleagues for 10 months now, but it feels like yesterday when we all walked it, picked a desk and set up our laptops down. I keep getting flashbacks to prep and driving to the offices through the snow while we all navigated our new roles. Fast forward to now and we're all better people, more confident in our own skin and in our abilities. I passed on my wrap gifts and cards to everyone and only made a few people well up with my words. We packed down the offices, swept everything off our desks and left it just as we found it - as if nothing ever happened.

Lot of good memories on this job, that office will forever home a lot of happy thoughts and good vibes. Come Monday a part of me will miss it greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment