Tuesday 19 September 2023

Postage and Packaging

There was a point today after I packaged up the 34th wrap gift for postage that I decided I was slightly over this. I'm halfway through my wrap period and I curiously feel like I haven't done very much to strike the show. Getting everything posted off will be a massive weight off our shoulders though so fingers crossed we get that all sorted very soon. Otherwise I'm still dealing with our Line Producers car and a few other niggling little jobs that keep pulling me away from what's actually important.

But what's obviously most important is time with friends. I took flight to Chance and Counters once again to spend time with Matt while he's still kicking back in Bristol. He's our little board game rising star - we're gradually bringing him into the fold of more heavyweight titles so we can play some meatier games with him. For now though, we're just hanging. And in spite of having a fairly meh day, my mood instantly brighter when I saw his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment