Saturday 9 September 2023

Rivals - That's a Wrap

 And so, the culmination of 6 months of shooting has come to a close. Rivals has wrapped (in the UK at least). I was running around making sure the second unit ran without a hitch, all while dealing with the various wrap requirements as they trickled in. I said my final goodbyes to the crew and all the friends I had met along the way. It's crazy to think that by Monday most of the people will have moved onto other jobs while this one has meant the world to me. The crew have been my pseudo family for half a year and now they're all scattered to the wind. We shared a wrap party and many kind words together but I'm already having difficulty processing not having them around the next day.

While I'm not quite done with this job, I already miss the people that made it worth coming to work each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment