Tuesday 14 November 2023

Double Win

Set myself two tasks today:

1. Get started on my next video. As the script was done all that's left to do is record audio and splice together the footage. It's been a hot minute since I've done some voice over work so I was a little rusty speaking into the microphone. At one point I was contemplating using Rachel's infamous recording booth but I figured Rebecca's desk would work just as well. This script is easily my longest yet so getting it all in the can and cut together is going to take a bit of time. Still, I did the performative part of the process (which I often find the most stressful) so that's a win in my book.

2. Make sausage rolls. As part of our ongoing bake off tradition we are keeping with themed bakes around each week. It was party week so I wanted to make some finger food. Paul Hollywood has a video on sausage rolls so it seemed perfect. I caramelized onions and bought sausage meat this morning then assembled later on. I couldn't get over how impressive they looked out the oven, they tasted rather good too. Another win in my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment