Monday 27 November 2023

Tactility and Transcendence

Suffered a few more technical setback than I wanted throughout the day before uploading my video. Progress bar monitoring was my primary function but we got there in the end. At last, my latest video, Tactility and Transcendence in Red Dead Redemption 2 has been unleashed to the world.

It started as a small idea back in December of 2020. The form and direction was iterated upon several times over the last 3 years as the scope and intangibility of the project grew. Marrying gameplay commentary, abstract time comments and John Ford into a script was a tall order but I think I managed to not sound entirely incoherent. Then actually cutting the video was a weird one as finding evocative footage to cover a 22 minute piece was trickier than I had anticipated. 

BUT... I am very pleased with the final result and proudly I can share my Cowboy brainchild to the world. Here's a link to the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment