Tuesday 21 November 2023

Premiere Flourish

Knuckled down to a serious session of video editing. The new one is now approaching end game, just a few more building blocks of clips to chunk in then it's down to the fine tuning stage. I had a bit of wiggle room to do some of the slightly more fun parts of editing, I love doing little montage moments to break up the pacing and to signpost new points of the video. While it ain't rocket science, I've always considered myself to have a good internal barometer for how to cut to music and how long to stay on a clip. With those little flourishes in place I'll have a video that I'll be somewhat chuffed with. One thing is for sure though, I'm certainly not doing a near 20 minute video on a big budget, open world game over a three year gap again. I'll keep it simple next time thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment