Saturday 25 November 2023

Dr Who

Rebecca has been having a slightly stressful week at work so I wanted to try and make her Saturday extra easy going. I let her sleep in, I made her breakfast and we hung out for almost the whole day. Time flew as a result, so much so that I almost forgot to eat my lunch! It sure is nice getting to spend the day with your favorite person. 

We saw the new Dr Who episode too which left me feeling ambivalent. Rebecca was a little offended by this, she holds a bit more reverie for the Doctor, while I enjoyed my time with it back in the day, but there's not a big room in my heart for the show. I'll try and watch the remaining two episodes of this anniversary thing, but I fear my feelings towards the show won't have changed by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment