Wednesday 8 November 2023

Eyeline Oracle

My first day as a Scripty without any handrails. I dove into a short film about roads and traffic while giving hugs and handshakes to a few members of crew I worked alongside on Rivals. I always forget how important my role is sometimes, I was the oracle of eyelines as several members of crew, including the DOP and Director referred to me multiple times a day. I'm pretty confident I gave the correct advice in every instance and what we shot benefited from it. It helped massively that the cast were great and hit all their lines every time. I wrote up my report, sent an email and realized, that was all I had to do for the day. No baggage, no big prep for tomorrow, I just dropped my tools and left. Man, Production is a bit ropey when you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment