Tuesday 23 July 2024

Back into the Classroom

It hasn't been since I helped shoot Together back in 2017 that I've returned to Uxbridge. The geography of the high street came back to me all the same as I rode the bus into town. This time I was hear for a training course, specifically a Script Supervising one so I could establish a bedrock foundation ofy understanding - all of my training has been on-set so classroom time is useful (I also get a nice qualification I can put on my CV). There was only students in the group so it's been a really intimate learning environment, but everyone else is equally excited about the role so it's a great environment. We learnt all the basics again (always good to see how other people do it too) and did some practical exercises too. I was oddly exhausted once it was all over, maybe it's the heat but I was ready for bed after getting in this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment