Wednesday 24 July 2024

Brand New CPU

 The second and final day of my training course was equally good and enjoyable. I got to even better grips with how to break down a script (an always fascinating task) and what to look out for. Coincidentally I did a bit of that on our job just this Monday for my own sake, now I'm thinking of returning to that once a new batch of scripts come in to lend a forensic level of detail to my next pass of it.

I was jazzed to get back to Bristol though, my latest PC upgrade landed in the mail which I was keen to play around with. A new CPU has really propelled my system into a new stratosphere - everything that used to run a little choppy now runs like greased lightning. That's been my little treat to myself - I think I'm worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment