Saturday 27 July 2024

Kiss The Chef

Despite the late bedtime last night, I dragged myself out of bed to finish packing for my holiday. We did a quick pit stop to Louis' house to drop off a bottle of champagne - a tipple he can enjoy to celebrate the launch of his game next week. Then we hit the road to London, a friend of ours was hosting a Birthday BBQ which I prepared lashings of lemonade for, both the lemon and grapefruit variety. We joked that I'd probably end up in front of the grill doing the cooking... 5 minutes later I might as well been wearing a 'Kiss the Chef' apron because I was cooking for 19. Was a lot of fun though, was great to do something while our hosts could kick back a bit and enjoy their own party. I was smitten by how well the lemonade went down, people couldn't get enough of it.

1 comment: