Monday 22 July 2024

Practical Practice

I took it upon myself to do some prep work for our next block of filming. That's the one main gap in my Script Supervising knowledge so it was practical practice to have a go at breaking all the scripts down. Alongside reading them with a fine toothed comb I made notes on who plays in each scene and made a call on story days and time of days for each given scene. Though lengthy it was a good process that really helped cement the story and things to look out for in my mind. This evening I waved Bristol farewell for a bit to spend the night with Rebecca's parents. I have a two day training course in the city which I'm very much looking forward to. Earlyish start for me tomorrow, but nothing I'm not used to from a day on set.

No comments:

Post a Comment