Thursday 3 March 2011

3 cans of dr pepper and I feel pretty rubbish

I came home today, hoping for a nice quiet evening in, but sod's law #2 kicked in: If your having a pleasant time alone, Jamie Creed will invite himself over. Fortunately he brought snacks a plenty in the form of soda and mini eggs and I made him play a little Grim Fandango, which was very good. All was going well until he wiggled my office chair over and knocked down my water jug all over my floor, many a toilet roll later the carpet was nice and dry... then Jamie did it again!

FYI, sod's law #1 is: whenever you go to turn a tap on, there is always an upturned spoon directly below the flow of water.

That's all from me today, I forget to clean myself this evening so I will have to get up early in the morning for shower and a shave, I will speak to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment