Saturday 26 March 2011

It's that damn time of year again...

...When the clocks go forward, the bad way which means we all lose an hours sleep. Worst of all is when I wake up next morning as I never know if a digital clock self-corrects itself, I have to go on BBC new 24 to get the exact time, and then I've gotta change my watch times, DS times etc; a massive pain in the behind. In addition I went on a neat little walk around my local common and watched 2 films! I'd already seen Four Weddings and A Funeral, but I really wanted to see it again, it did not disappoint. Then I saw 12 Angry Men which was really good, kinda like an old fashioned Phoenix Wright, a very simple concept told brilliantly and... it was just very well done, go see it if you want a good old classic.

As for me, I'm having a lie-in tomorrow to make up for my lost time. Have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment