Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday morning of torment

I went to bed last night, remebering a film I saw many years ago, I could only remeber one shot and the music that went with it, 'Sexy Boy' by Air, I told myself I would look it up in the morning and thought nothing of it. I then tried to sleep and found myself dreaming of that moment I would be having on wikipedia findng out the name of the film, but when I was just one click away I woke up... and this happened multiple times after I went back to sleep; so annoying! Finally I got up early to look it up: 10 Things I hate about you.' I then watched it this evening, very amusing and light hearted, not too taxing on the brain which is what I wanted on a Sunday evening.

I also watched Election which was even better: A great tone and a well crafted story full of likeable and loatheable characters along with some soft humour; I loved it!

Mark's house was also good fun, did some filming for his coursework in the woods for a bit and then came home for a curry, overall I give this weekend a solid 7. There wasn't a single point where I wasn't enjoying myself, but it was nothing mind blowing either; just a great weekend which I what I hope you all had!

No comments:

Post a Comment