Monday 28 March 2011

University fieldtrip

Visited the Reading University today to hear a few seminars about the possible subject options that I'm interested in, overall it was quite boring unfortunately, the creative media talk was easily the best as it was hosted by a mildly camp guy with a passion for technology, completely contrasting with the intimidating English talk I was at. I also completed my film studies coursework, the commentary was really odd to do again, at first I couldn't find the mic cable, so I panicked and that cast my nerves when it came to recording, luckily it only took 10 minutes and now it's better than ever.

First proper day back at school tomorrow, we will be watching the Bourne Identity again in film studies as revision so I am ready for a full but relaxing day. Hope you also have a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment