Friday 11 March 2011

This is my rifle, this is my gun...

Oh yes, film Friday choice was Full Metal Jacket, a Kubrick classic that has stood the test of time so far, qiute a powerful movie as everyone was silent for the next three minutes after it ended. Visiting the primary school was also quite successful, they all seemed quite happy with what they were doing and we felt pleased with what we did.

This evening I went to see an amature production about letters sent between Newbury and Russia, and it was really weird; and not strictly in the good way. The story was very anemic yet they managed to pad it out with seemingly unecessary interpritive dance and shadow puppets? I really don't know what to think of it. he acting was ok and it wasn't boring, it was just contrived and a little bit pretentious.  

Late night tomorrow, off to my local Alamo which is an all night hike so I should be back tired and possibly grumpy on Sunday, although I'm not acctually walking it this year so I should be alright. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment