Friday 4 March 2011

Back to Primary School

Nice day today, woke up early as promised for my shower. i was fairly optimistic about my lessons today, 3 hours of English is a bit tedious but not always a nightmare, couldn't believe my luck when one of our teachers was away which meant some lesuirly work for the next 2 hours; absolute bliss on a Friday morning.

Later me, Mark and Dan visited a Primary school to teach them a little bit about the geography of towns and cities, I think we did a fairly good job of keeping them interested and amused throughout, we go back every Friday for 4 more weeks. I also picked Goodbye Lenin as our Film Friday choice, very good and humble film about the Berlin wall, full of quirk and charm and some powerful images, one of my forign favorites.

Have a good weekend, I will be rather busy throughout as I have been assigned a few essays to do over the next few days, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment