Sunday 13 March 2011

Alamo... AWAY!

Got to bed at about 1am last night, sleeping in a tent with a bunch of friends is great fun, until you need the loo at 4am. Which happens to me extremely frequently on camps. We were feeding scouts various food items like picked onions and mustard and they had to guess what they were while they were blindfolded, only 1/6 knew what coca-cola tasted like and very few knew what corned beef was, still it was good fun and I leveled up my pokemon a whole bunch.

Just been feeling really tired all afternoon, need sleep soon, but first: the weekend rating. This week I have been subject to a very poor 3/10, my weekend was essentially, work, home, night work, car ride, feeling like crap. There were some minor high points like the double toastie with chocolate cake for Saturday lunch, but on the whole it feels like a waste of a break... Hopeful for Monday though, have a good one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment