Sunday 13 March 2011

Theo is camping!

So Theo is off camping - Mark here for a stand-in blog.

Work today at the bakery was a bit meh - at least I got to finish early. Watched a few good films recently - Napoleon Dynamite (EAT THE FOOD!) and Happy-Go-Lucky was alright as well. Last Media lesson I managed to finish editing my horror film trailer so I should be able to upload that to the site tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.

Further Maths is getting quite tiring at the moment but I am coming to terms with it I suppose - equations now cover the walls of my room. Looking forward to the holidays already...

On a more film-related note, I have been asked to film Newbury's Night of Rock again this year which is awesome! Take a look at some event info here. We seemed to enjoy filming it last year and multi-cam editing rocks my world tbf. My provisional driving licence (GORM) arrived today so now I actually have something to put in the little see-through bit of my wallet. I also made some pretty kick-ass brownies after my fail last week so i'm feeling content. Brownies are so much better than I remember! Night night all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment