Monday 14 March 2011

Are you economically viable?

Playing a lot of Ghost Trick at the moment, the story has really sucked me in, like all of those Ace Attorney games before it, if you need a really decent story with some truly original concepts then this game is perfect; loving it at the moment and I really want to see how it ends.

I was ready to settle in for a long afternoon at home by around lunchtime, I could picture my ideal evening and planned everything I was going to do, it was gonna be really laid back and awesome but then Mark had to go and remind me about a film essay I had forgotten all about, 3 hours later and it's finally done but its also 5pm; my lovely afternoon wasted. This evening I watched Falling Down which was pretty good, I liked the satirical takes on the everyday life and the plot was quite interesting without overflowing your brain, I did prefer Phonebooth I must say but I still enjoy the whole 'day in the life' feeling of both films.

More DS time now, hope Daniel gets better as he was off with a really bad sore throat today, I wish him well and will speak again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment