Thursday 17 March 2011

I wanna forget this day happened

Such a rubbish day... School was desperately boring and the walk in was hell. I also found out that I couldn't send my teacher an important document as the file was too large. My dinner consisted of re-heated chicken and noodles which wasn't particularly nutritious. I then watched Unbreakable which started out really well but I was left thoroughly let down by the ultimate resolution which I though was a shame because the first 30 minutes were excellent...

All in all I had a crummy day and you just got the shorthand of it, I won't even go into detail on this new pillow that mum bought me from IKEA, clearly not marketed at my age group... or gender, but I shouldn't really complain. Non-school uniform tomorrow... wonder what I should wear?

1 comment:

  1. what's not to like?
    http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30151827

    And maybe now you will appreciate my cooking more!

    and by the way, I could have given you a lift to school yesterday - I drove right past the door at about 8.25am!!

    Mum

    ReplyDelete