Thursday 31 March 2011

Good gravy, what an odd afternoon

I was reeally looking forward to comming home from school today, we also got a lesson off so we all went home an hour early, I decided that I really wanted to watch both Akira and Requiem for a dream in the same day... Akira was very well done but it acctaully wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be as it just kinda ended, ironically with a bang but it was still a little lacking in cohearent story. I just finished Requiem for a dream and just feel emotionally drained because it was so powerful, I have never been so scared of a fridge before and I just wanted to curl up and die quietly at the end. Only watch these films if you know what your getting into, even then you should brace yourself.

Getting ready for the Friday mood, you should be to, have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment