Thursday 13 February 2014

Bumbling round Bristol

Had a day out in Bristol. Went to go help Mark do some Wildseed work as they were filming a little something for their Youtube channel. In hindsight, I wasn't used very much but I still had a blast. Here's a cracking picture of me looking way more important than I actually was on the shoot.

Beefy Hi-Vis jacket made me look like a bodacious bouncer
Afterwards, I hooked up with Jamie and we spent the whole day just soaking up the city. Found ourselves looking for a cup of coffee and we ultimately decided to look for the most unique place to get our fix. We settled on a bar that served coffee, cakes and bicycle repairs - great little place. However, this was not to be outdone by Mark's (and now my own) favorite pie shop. Mark has been going on about this joint forever, saying how great the food and service was. I have to say, I was very impressed. Got myself a beef, olives, butter bean and chorizo pie and every bite was something to behold. Not to mention the mash and gravy I got with it, just made everything better.

So next time you find yourself in Bristol, keep an eye out for a little place called 'Pieminister.' And yes, the pun is just as delicious as the food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment