Monday 3 February 2014

Critical food levels

Lazy day part 2. Finished The Last of Us and had a very pleasant conversation with Jamie about it. As I was approaching the endgame, it took a very different direction to what I expected, especially for a video game. Initially what I was doing at the end really bothered me and even made me quite grumpy. But later I realized it was all adding up to a very mature and impressive ending. Very pleased that I got the chance to play it.

Now that most of the housemates are back, I can do a weekly shop as the mass of food we buy for a week is a lot more than I can individually carry. We are at quite critical levels of nosh, I have been living off coffee, beer and custard creams for a little while. Employing the assistance of Jamie 'lift and shift' Creed to assist in the shopping haul tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment