Friday 21 February 2014

Slankets are awesome

Why is there so much hate for 'slankets' or 'snuggies'? Sure they are desperately unfashionable, but they are also deliciously practical. Felt a bit chilly this afternoon, whack on my slanket and boom. No more problem. I could even continue playing the new Ace Attorney game without my arms getting cold. Can a normal blanket do that? I don't think so.

Not that all I did today was snuggle up by myself. I went into our local highstreet to pick up some supplies. I am going to be involved in a semi-professional project in the coming weeks and I wanted to get super organized for it since I would be producing. And everyone knows that clip-boards equal professionalism. I am also the qualified first aider so naturally I need a first aid kit. I found one in a superstore for £1. Although I would have loved to get a really cheap kit, the price was also a big factor of concern. Rest assured I picked up one of a less dubious quality later on, and now I pray that I never have to use it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment