Monday 24 February 2014

Pleased with my uni work

Woke up very early this morning to begin making our group presentation on feminism, documentary and crime genre. Met up with my group, we had a communal moan about the quality of the readings and found some comfort in knowing that we all hated them. This actually helped us present our findings as a critique of the readings were mandatory - we just tore into them like a pack of hyenas, and got a thumbs up from our lecturer.

Also found out that my independent film project got me top marks. In other words, my bed movie got me a first! In case you missed it first time around, here it is again.



Just finished formatting my call sheets for my filming day tomorrow. Based them heavily on WildSeed's and they have turned out pretty nice. They look so professional when attached to a cheap clipboard, hope I make a good first impression on set tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment