Friday 21 February 2014

TV Dating Show

A Facebook S.O.S was issued throughout my uni course last night. 'Calling all TV students, we need another male guest star on our trial dating TV show.' I don't quite know what compelled me to agree to this, maybe to spice up my recently dull livelihood. Rocked up to help out my fellow students and had a blast helping out. Got to improvise three rounds: Best chat up line, best drink and best dance.

Now my chat up line was amazingly cringey 'I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it, is the day I stop loving you.' My drink was voted as the best, orange, vodka and cranberry juice. My dancing was also unanimously considered to be the best... but I still lost. Damn my competitive side! At least I was relatively entertaining. Not that it even remotely mattered, everyone in the year group has to make a dating show, heck, ours is next week. Hope it goes ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment