Tuesday 25 February 2014

Shuttleing

One of the most dreaded terms in film-making is 'shuttleing.' This term often applies to any situation where someone, most often with a car, needs to make multiple trips to deliver large amounts people and/or equipment from point A to point B. I had to shuttle a lot of filming equipment from uni to my house today, without that luxury of a car. Took me three separate trips over the course of an hour but needs must my brain figured. My arm muscles hate my brain.

After grabbing kit we were off to Mint Hairdressers in Bournemouth to film the start of a TV pilot. I played the paperwork boy mostly, getting everything organized and chasing people down to sign contributor agreement forms. Good but busy day in all, the guys who actually did the filming were exceptionally good at their jobs and we got some awesome footage. The salon was a playground for them.

After all that work though, I still had to wish my Granny a Happy Birthday. Felt a little bit bad for only getting a chance to do it so late in the day but she sounded thrilled to bits to hear from me.

Happy Birthday Granny!  

No comments:

Post a Comment