Saturday 8 February 2014

Uncharted

Started playing Uncharted last night, thought to myself 'Yeah, this is pretty cool, I'll play it again tomorrow.' Booted it up first thing this morning, and I can only remember once breaking to eat lunch before beating it. It's like a playable Indiana Jones, arse-kicking archeology at its finest. Best part is though, the first game is also suppost to be the worst. Already cracked into the second one, I think i know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

In fact, the only disappointing thing about my day was personally soul crushing. Jamie and I went to Lidl to do some shopping at the beginning of the week and spotted a ground coffee related bargin. We nabbed double the usual amount of coffee we get in a week for only a little more than what we typically get. Filled up a pair of our decanters with the grounds and prepped myself for a nice strong brew in the cafetiere. It was eerily easy to plunge, never a good sign. Took one sip and it was like sipping blended pillows.

Jamie's on holiday too, so now I have all this crap coffee to drink alone. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment