Friday 23 May 2014

Bad Influence

Jamie and I frequently make each other coffee, we often call ourselves 'The Joe Bros'. It's always our Nerf War team name and we certainly do enjoy a good cuppa brew together. Today though, Jamie pulled no punches with this randomly measured cup of iced coffee. There was no attempt to monitor how many scoops of instant coffee he put in, this resulted in the second strongest cup of coffee I have ever had. It didn't taste great but at least the caffeine and sugar didn't hit me.

Or so I thought. About four hours after consuming the coffee concoction my brain went into a mad frenzy. Further fueled by paranoia over tomorrow's film shoot I just lost my mind and started dancing, singing and bouncing around the place. I couldn't sit still, even if I had to I found myself rocking and my hands slightly trembling. I became increasingly irrational with my thought processes which ranged from the super happy to ultra nihilistic. I was quite seriously considering lying down for a long period of time until it all blew over. Fortunately it ended as abruptly as it started. Let it be known that I am a man who can typically handle my coffee, but James Creed is a very bad influence on me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment