Monday 12 May 2014

Double Rainbow

Ended up feeling mildly motivated today to get cracking with some production paperwork that really needed doing. Filled out a risk assessment and organised some timings, all good stuff basically. In fact I was so busy that my eating pattern seriously suffered. Instead of eating round meals today I just kinda snacked on all the left over nibbles from last nights Eurovision party. I have only just figured out why I am so thirsty 6 hours after eating a whole bag of pretzels. Got called in later to visit the uni halls for a production meeting, figures I went out walking during one of the showers we have been getting in between glorious sunshine. I wasn't too miffed though, the rain:sun ratio was so perfect I saw a double rainbow, whole arch as well. Few can truly say they have cherished a moment as beautiful as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment